Entry: $1, CVAS members 50c
Prizes: 1st $4 & 2nd $2
Closing Date: All entry nominations must be received by Tuesday 3rd September 2019, 5.00pm. Forms may be entered online via showday.online, left prior to the closing date at the Geraldton Landmark office, or emailed to email@example.com for processing. Confirmation of entry will only be processed upon payment (either online or cash at Show Office by Fri 12.00pm, 6th September).
Entries must be submitted by 12.00pm Friday 6th September 2019. Judging completed Friday afternoon.
Late entries will not be accepted.
Trophies: Geraldton Fruit & Veg Supply Trophy – Highest Aggregate Points in Section
Yuna CWA Trophy – Second Highest Aggregate Points in Section
- Every exhibit must be grown by the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors must adhere to numbers and descriptions specified.
- All vegetables to be presented as for market and displayed on white disposable plate.
- Exhibits must not be offered for sale inside the Exhibition Hall.
• Every exhibit must be grown by the exhibitor.
• Exhibitors must adhere to numbers and descriptions specified.
• All vegetables to be presented as for market and displayed on white disposable plate.
• Exhibits must not be offered for sale inside the Exhibition Hall.
Class 281 Collection of Vegetables
Class 282 Cabbage, any variety, 1 head
Class 283 Cauliflower, any variety, 1 head
Class 284 Silverbeet, 1 bunch
Class 285 Brussel Sprouts, 6
Class 286 Broccoli, 1 head
Class 287 Lettuce, any variety, 1 head
Class 288 Parsley, bunch
Class 289 Celery, 1 head
Class 290 Peas, 12 pods
Class 291 Snow Peas, 12 pods
Class 292 Runner Beans, 12 pods
Class 293 English Spinach, 1 head
Class 294 Onions, white or brown, 3
Class 295 Eschalots, bunch
Class 296 Potatoes, white, 6
Class 297 Potatoes, pink, 6
Class 298 Radish, bunch of 6
Class 299 Carrots, bunch of 3
Class 300 Beetroot, bunch of 3
Class 301 White turnips, 3
Class 302 Swede Turnips, 3
Class 303 Sweet Potato, 1
Class 304 Parsnips, any variety, bunch of 3
Class 305 Pumpkin, Iron Bark, 1
Class 306 Pumpkin, any other variety, 1
Class 307 Most Unusually Shaped Vegetable, 1
Class 308 Tomatoes, with stems attached, 6
Class 309 Cherry Tomatoes, container
Class 310 Collection of Herbs to be individually named, any container
Class 311 Any other vegetable, not enumerated