Prizes: 1st $4 & 2nd $2
Closing Date: All entry nominations must be received by Tuesday 3rd September 2019, 5.00pm. Forms may be entered online via showday.online, left prior to the closing date at the Geraldton Landmark office, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. Confirmation of entry will only be processed upon payment (either online or cash at Show Office by Fri 12.00pm, 6th September).
Entries must be submitted by 12.00pm Friday 6th September. Judging is completed Friday afternoon.
Late entries will not be accepted.
Yuna CWA Trophy – Highest Aggregate Points in Section
TBC . – Second Highest Aggregate Points in Section
- Entry MUST be directly related to late 40’s early 50’s era.
- Every exhibit must be created by the exhibitor.
- Entrant can interpret the Class as they wish ie. Baking can be biscuits, cake, cupcakes
- Entry must be labelled as to what it depicts or is related to.
- Entrant may only enter 2 items per class
- All food/drink items must be available for tasting if required.
- All artwork must be mounted on card or framed (eg photo frame) for ease of hanging to display.
- No artwork that has previously won a prize at Chapman Valley Show may be entered.
CLASSES – open to adults and children
Class 1200 Farm Produce and/or Preserve
Class 1201 Vegetable/Fruit Display
Class 1202 Baking, must fit on a 20cm round paper plate
Class 1203 Drink – non alcoholic or alcoholic
Class 1204 Craft item
Class 1205 Sewing sampler, no larger than 30cm x 30cm
Class 1206 Photography – black and white, no larger than 5’x7′ (13x18cm), mounted, Chapman Valley related.
Class 1207 Plant
Class 1208 Flower display
Class 1209 Art item, no larger than 30cm x 30cm