Our Chapman Valley Agricultural Society Inc show is held in wide open rural space with trees, birds, natural surrounds with no modern halls or green lawns, with easy access, all one level and the closest show to Geraldton.
There is something for everyone and this is why people are attracted to Chapman Valley in the first place.
Whether it is coming to see:
- The vintage cars
- Ride on a camel
- Touch and hold farm & small animals
- Watch and learn about shearing
- Sideshow alley
- Chapman Valley Historical Society Inc museum
- Sit in a tractor for the first time
- Buy fresh produce
- Fashion parade
- Out in the sunshine away from suburbia
- Bouncy Castles
- Fairy floss
- Potted Plants
- Official opening of our annual show at 12 noon and trophy presentations on main stage.
- Grandparents & parents with young children
- Whole family day out
- Homemade morning & afternoon tea
- Grain and fodder
- Face painting
- Home brew competition
- Show bags, bumper cars, rides, toys
- Presentation of special trophies
- Various freshly prepared lunches
- Locally grown trees & seedlings
- Olive Oil
- Many stalls
- Supporting local businesses, schools & sporting organisations
- Shearing – Valley Shears Competition
- Freshly cooked cakes, muffins & biscuits
- Cut flowers
- Chapman Valley Western Riding Club Inc. Statewide Cutting & Western Show.
- Homemade burgers from Chapman Valley Primary School P & C
Students school work is shown to everyone outside their school in the Midwest region. There is nowhere else where students have a great opportunity to showcase what regional schooling is all about!!!!
There is a lot of work involved but at the end of the day this is a day for all our children who live in rural areas.
Check out the Education Display.
Yes there is 12 months of hard work with a dedicated group of volunteer committee members, but after all we should all be helping to make our annual Chapman Valley Agricultural Society Inc. Show “The Best in the Midwest”.