Extra frontage, electricity, day insurance and additional entry tickets can also be purchased when booking.
PLEASE Email: email@example.com
In the case of food vendors, all stallholders must complete the Chapman Valley Temporary Food permit form and submit their Certificate of Food Registration.
Setting Up for Exhibitors:
Gate opens at 7AM.
Bays to be set up: NO LATER THAN 8.30M. THERE IS A STRICT “NO VEHICLE MOVEMENT” UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EXCEPT FOR AMBULANCE ONLY.
Day concludes: 4.30PM VEHICLE MOVEMENT ALLOWED.
To set up Friday: Book an appointment with the Trade Display coordinator, Darrell Forth on (0428)653300.
NO vehicle movement in trade display area between 9am & 4.30pm
- On application to the Bay Booking Coordinator in writing, reasonable space will be provided for Sideshows and Trade and Industry Displays subject to such conditions and fees as the Committee shall decide upon.
- Space will be allocated according to order of application received. On Show Day the Steward appointed will be in full control of this Section and their decision shall in all cases be final.
- A Public Liability Certificate of Currency is recommended to be included with applications for bay bookings this is essential according to RASWA.
- The Committee reserves the right to refuse any application for space if, in the opinion of the committee the total space available has already been applied for and the necessary fees paid.
Admission into Nanson Showgrounds:
- All Associations are asked to notify their workers and volunteers advising them of payment on admittance to the show as set each year at the CVAS Annual General Meeting. This applies to everyone.